microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] Automatic reconnect

From: Alexander Simon
Subject: [microdc-devel] Automatic reconnect
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:45:24 +0100

Hi!

First, microdc is some great piece of code!
I'm keeping it running nonstop with screen on my server within a student
housing.
But, the hub is a microsoft based machine and as you know, those systems tend
to crash or have to be restartet for some reason.
Then, it's disconnected from the server and can only be reconnected manually
(or maybe by some shell script grepping for "disconnect").
It would be great to have a reconnect feature ;)

Greetings, Alex