microdc-devel

[microdc-devel] tab completion only completing local directories in micr

From: Yaohan Chen
Subject: [microdc-devel] tab completion only completing local directories in microdc2 0.15.6
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 06:50:26 -0500

Hello,

I compiled microdc2 0.15.6 from source on Ubuntu 6.10. When I press Tab in
microdc2 at the first word of the command, where it should normally complete
the commands, microdc2 doesn't complete anything and the terminal just beeps.
When I press tab in the following words, it completes against files and
directories in the current directory where microdc2 was launched in. There's
no context-sensitive tab-completion such as for users, user file lists and
settings.

There was no error when configuring and building microdc2, and it found
readline correctly. I'm using libreadline 5.1. I tried in Konsole and xterm,
bash and zsh and it happens in all of them. Could you help me find out what's
wrong?

Yaohan Chen