microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] patch for escaped xml characters in filelist bug

From: Yaohan Chen
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] patch for escaped xml characters in filelist bug
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 22:01:44 -0400

Steffen Schulz,

My patch only deals with listing and requesting remote files, so it shouldn't
affect the problem with other people getting your files. I'm not sure how to
fix your problem either. But I tried downloading a file with Japanese name in
UTF-8 using LinuxDC++, and it works fine. Do you know which clients have
problem downloading your files with umlauts?

Yaohan Chen