microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] re-read dns on hub reconnect

From: marko.cupac
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] re-read dns on hub reconnect
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:06:01 +0100

Hi Oliver,

I am using microdc2 on FreeBSD, and I am compiling it from ports. In
its Makefile i see that Pavel Pankov is maintainer for this port (so I
am CCing him as well). Apparently it uses some additional patches
(patch-ab, patch-lib-Makefile.in, patch-no-man), and since I have not
been much into patching and custom compiling (besides FreeBSD's simple
make install clean), would you be so kind to give me a little more
instruction on how to patch, configure and install (and also be able to
uninstall).

Thank you in advance,
--
Marko Cupać