microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] re-read dns on hub reconnect

From: Oliver Gasser
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] re-read dns on hub reconnect
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:03:15 +0100

Hi Marko,

attached you find the patch file for re-reading DNS on reconnect. I am no FreeBSD expert but as far as I understand you can simply add the file to the other patches in the files directory.
There are also other patches in the github repo if you are interested in extending microdc2's functionality.

Greets,
Oliver