Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Static vs. shared libraries

From: John Stebbins
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Static vs. shared libraries
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:17:06 -0700

My $0.2. Option A would be nice to have if feasible. I resorted to using the mingw packages available in Fedora 11. The advantage your environment has, if it worked ;), is a simpler to package and distribute final product. If you went the route of shared libraries, there would be nothing that distinguishes your environment from others that are already available.