Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] OpenMP support

From: Aleksandr Tishin
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] OpenMP support
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:19:10 +0300

>    -fopenmp
>
> or with:
>
>    -lgomp -lpthread -lws2_32

When I using second variant directives like "#pragma omp" are ignoring
by compiler but other OpenMP functions works fine.

Program with OpenMP compiles now but don't work properly. When I start
it with Wine there is a message in console:

> err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x413ab0 "?" wait timed out in
> thread 0009, blocked by 0000, retrying (60 sec)

It repeats every minute and program never exit.

In native Windows program just terminates without any error message.
It is not working at all.
I think it is not mingw-cross-env bug...