Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.9: DEbian Squeeze AMD65: Fa

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-cross-env-2.9: DEbian Squeeze AMD65: Failed to build package boost!
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:06:30 +0100

Dear Joost,

Joost Kraaijeveld <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Compiling Boost 1.40 with mingw-cross-env-2.9 fails because the compiler
> seems not to recognise "-mthreads". Is this correct/to be expected or is
> there a workaround/solution available ?

This behaviour is a bug. However, it's hard to say whether
it's boost, or whether the cross compiler build went wrong
(-> gcc.log).

> Excerpt from log-boost:

Although it is generally a good idea to reduce log messages to
the essence, the mingw-cross-env project is different. I need
to be able to spot any minor suspicious differnce between the
logs of a failing build and a successful build.

So please provide the full log file, compressed with bzip2 or 7z.

In addition: Does anyone on the list have Debian/Squezze running
on amd64? If so, does the build fail for you, too?

Greets,

    Volker

--
Volker Grabsch