Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt 64-bit build working

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt 64-bit build working
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 22:00:58 +0200

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> It wasn't until I "mingw-cross-env"-ified it that I got
> the repeatability, logging, and isolation to identify what amounts to
> a missing include. Kudos to Volker and you for getting the structure
> and specifics right in the first place.

Thanks. But to be honest, I actually didn't get it right in the
first place. Our current structure is based on my _second_ attempt
to get it right. This is why our current versions are numbered "2.x"
and not "1.x", by the way. :-)

After release 1.4 I decided to rewrite the whole project from
scratch, which eventually became release 2.0. The rewrite started
with the following changeset:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/c1a5262e3f2d

The release notes for 2.0 have been quite unimposing compared to
the amount of work I put into it:

| The shell script has been rewritten as Makefile and supports
| partial builds and parallel builds.
|
| As usual, this release also supports some new packages and some
| newer versions of the already supported packages.

Greets,
Volker

--
Volker Grabsch