[Mingw-cross-env-list] gdk-pixbuf error in librsvg

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gdk-pixbuf error in librsvg
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 03:04:00 +1000

Hello,

I'm getting the following error with librsvg on Ubuntu:

checking whether to build the GDK-Pixbuf SVG loader... yes
checking for GDK_PIXBUF... yes
checking for gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders... none
configure: error: gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders not found in path

Looking through the gdk-pixbuf log, there's lots of these warnings:

libtool: link: Could not determine host path corresponding to
libtool: link:   `/home/tonytheodore/mingw-cross-env/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/bin'
libtool: link: Continuing, but uninstalled executables may not work.

The --disable-pixbuf-loader option fixes it, but it's been explicitly
enabled so I'm not sure if that's the best thing. Maybe we need a
native build step in gdk-pixbuf?

Cheers,

Tony