Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] blas, cblas, lapack, suitesparse

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] blas, cblas, lapack, suitesparse
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:18:56 +0100

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Hi Alois,
>
> I didn't find time yet to follow up on the metis licence concerns:
>
> http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/gkhome/metis/metis/faq#distribute
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2010-09/msg00063.html
>
> Would you be able to ask for clarification from the developers?

One quick note: I removed METIS from mingw-cross-env because it is
not (yet) Free Software:

    http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/ae3b88ddb8eb

I'll undo that change as soon as the situation changes.

If someone really needs METIS in the meantime, just apply the
reverse of the above patch to your local mingw-cross-env.

Greets,
Volker

--
Volker Grabsch