[Mingw-cross-env-list] New package proposal: libircclient

From: Lothar May
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New package proposal: libircclient
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 02:59:09 +0100

Hi,

please find enclosed the proposed new package libircclient.
Since "make install" is broken, I install the required files by hand
(the same files as with libircclient 1.3 on Ubuntu/Debian are
installed, in the same structure, and they are sufficient for
developing).
The Makefile is also broken, a patch is included. IPv6 support suffers
from a buffer overflow issue and works only partly, is therefore also
disabled.

I can use the resulting lib for PokerTH, so in my case it works fine.

I'm unsure about the define $(PKG)_UPDATE-part (was copied from
another package).
I'm also unsure about the "rcu" options to ar, they were also copied
because it did not work without them.

One question remains: The example program, if build in strict ANSI
mode, requires -DWIN32 because libircclient considers WIN32 instead of
_WIN32. Should I create a patch for libircclient and remove this
define?

Feedback is very welcome :-), sorry if I did things wrong, this is the
first package I've created.

Regards,
Lothar