Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gcc 4.6.0

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gcc 4.6.0
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:41:21 +0100

There is still some trouble with geos. The definitions for size_t and NULL are missing somehow. There's probably a simple solution, but I haven't found it yet.

Geos builds now and the solutions were indeed pretty simple:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/fc84c7f67e79

If anybody would like to take a stab at this, please feel free to do so. Once geos works, we should check that gdal and openscenegraph are okay.

These build fine.

No known problems with gcc 4.6, but please check yourselves too.

regards,

Mark