Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.21 (Testing #3)

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.21 (Testing #3)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 17:00:04 +0200

Johan Rehnberg schrieb:
> I m not part of any team here but I tried 1852:8f0943fefaa5 on my archlinux
> install and it failed on openexr.

Since you are engaging in the testing phase, you are already
part of the "team". :-)

> I can provide full log if needed.

Yes, please provide the full log. You should compress it via bzip2 or 7z
before sending it to the list.

Also, please check that your system meets the requirements as stated in
the "doc/index.html" file (section "Requirements").

Greets,
Volker

--
Volker Grabsch