Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.21 (Testing #3)

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.21 (Testing #3)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:07:44 +0200

Johan Rehnberg schrieb:
> Attached are the openexr logs.

Thanks for providing the logs. Those allowed me to find the cause of
your trouble. The problem is that openexr is unable to find the cross
pkg-config and uses the native pkg-config instead. It is then confused
by your native ilmbase installation. I think I found a clean fix for that:

    http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/009eecd3ae19

Since this is a quite small and obvious fix, I don't think we need another
testing round.

However, I'd like to get your confirmation that this fix solves the issue
on your system. So please check again and report your results.

   hg pull -u
   make

Greets,
Volker