Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Sources for apr, apr-util and log4cxx

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Sources for apr, apr-util and log4cxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 23:26:04 +1000

On 9 May 2011 13:15, Daniel Stonier <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've attached sources and patches for apr, apr-util and log4cxx -
> these are to help mingw_cross work out of the box for RoS
> (http://www.ros.org/wiki/). Of the four patches for log4cxx, two are
> already in trunk, the other two for mingw and I'll submit them
> directly, modifying back here if it needs corrections.
>
> First time submitting a source, so if there's any modifications you
> need, let me know directly.

Hi Daniel,

There's been some releases since you sent these (apologies for the
delay), and the download files are no longer available. Could you
check which patches are still applicable in the newer releases and see
if you can find a more permanent download location (since these will
also disappear in due time)?

Thanks,

Tony