[Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt 4.8.0-rc1

From: Mark Brand
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt 4.8.0-rc1
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 02:19:01 +0200

Hi,

I just pushed [1] an update to Qt 4.8.0-rc1. I hope this will give interested mingw-cross-env users a chance to try it out so potential problems can be discovered before the final release of Qt 4.8.0.

One big change here is that the text codecs previously in plugins is moved into QtCore, eliminating the plugins. This patch just missed Qt 4.8 upstream, but I included it here to solve the problem discovered by Nikos [2]. Sorry about the big patch, most of which is just moving files.

Feedback is welcome.

Mark

[1] http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/9ac2e1a9eb04
[2] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2011-06/msg00029.html