Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE : request liblqr / lensfun - Status 64 bi

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE : request liblqr / lensfun - Status 64 bit ?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 23:46:42 +1100

On 09/02/2013, at 6:12 AM, Jos De Laender <address@hidden> wrote:

I know the basic ideas around mxe.
Got some projects successfully built with it.

My questions were :

1) Are the 2 libraries I am mentioning somehow in the pipeline to be included in the mxe distribution ?
2) Now it is building 32-bit windows binaries. Is there a possibility (I saw it discussed) already to create also 64-bit binaries ?

lensfun is now included:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/71ca58830804272858e06d8a7919a810905041fa

and it appears to build with mingw-w64, though I've had to go back to the trunk version after we switched to gcc 4.8.

Cheers,

Tony