Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch) (now icu

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch) (now icu4c)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:26:01 +1000

On 24/05/2013, at 4:46 PM, Guhl Peter <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Could you post the full build log?
>
> Here you go. Looks like a couple of libraries are missing. They are
> indeed
> nowhere at my system. Should they be built by some part of mxe or do I
> have
> to provide them myself somehow?

The missing libs are being created by the icu build, you don't need to provide
them.

The reason they're not being found is that they are being created as:

i686-pc-mingw32-ar: creating ../../lib/sicutu.a

instead of:

i686-pc-mingw32-ar: creating ../../lib/libsicutu.a

This appears to be an issue with gmake 3.82 not picking up the `LIBPREFIX=lib`
we pass to the make invocation. I'll see how to get around that and let you
know.

Cheers,

Tony