Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Static GStreamer plugins aren't loaded

From: Nikos Chantziaras
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Static GStreamer plugins aren't loaded
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 05:47:33 +0300

On 05/06/13 23:31, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
Btw, are you guys interested in having gstreamer-0.10 in MXE?  I could
provide a patch (after I've done more tests with it) that adds these
packages and makes sure it's usable with static linking.

On the other hand, nah. The pathwork required to get this to work is big and most people don't need 0.10 anyway. And I suspect I won't need it either, because after dealing with gstreamer and its spaghetti-like API the last couple of days I really started to hate its guts. I'll probably go with QtMultimedia.