Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt5 Shared / Travis-CI

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt5 Shared / Travis-CI
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 21:02:05 +1100

On 8 Mar 2014, at 05:42, Jonathan Greig <address@hidden> wrote:

> Tony,
> Got it working in my VM using your batch file method. See attached
> screenshot. It's slower than molasses firing up in the VM using the batch
> file but it works.
> Have faith, shared non-believers :D (I just need to fix up the platform stuff
> to work right and slim the DLL's back down)

Glad to hear it’s working now.

> I'm not sure on the MXE policy on adding packages to MXE but someday when the
> API is frozen, I think I would like to have a package for MXE.

Take a look at the new package guidelines:

http://mxe.cc/#creating-packages

We only build the library component of project, and it looks like libembroidery
shouldn’t be hard to add. Have a look at any of the qt submodule packages for a
start on a qmake based build. The API doesn’t need to be frozen, take a look at
plibc.mk for an example of how write an update macro for github.

Cheers,

Tony