Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Wrong checksum of package agg

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Wrong checksum of package agg
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:39:37 +1000

On 21 Apr 2014, at 14:35, Kai-Martin Knaak <address@hidden> wrote:

> Kai-Martin Knaak <address@hidden> schrieb am 21. April 2014:
>
>> BTW, what is the use of the agg package?
>
> Nevermind. I was able to retrieve a description of this lib from the
> internet archive. I also found a fairly recent thread in a mailing list
> about the failed website. Looks like the project is about to be moved
> to github or sourceforge:
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.agg/5828

I’ve switched the download url to our pkg mirror until the relocation is
finalised:
https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/c9afbabda56635bb1f2f49090a0c2091d4ab1340

> […]
> Unfortunately, gdk-pixbuf is needed for the project I want to cross
> compile (the electronics design suite geda http://geda-project.org).
> The build seems to fail at the automake stage.

It’s most likely that you have automake 1.14 which breaks some builds. You can
try either of:

    make build-requirements
    make automake MXE_TARGETS=`./ext/config.guess`

You can also build just a subset of the packages you need for your project:

    make gdk-pixbuf foo bar

Cheers,

Tony