[Mingw-cross-env-list] gnutls doesn't build

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gnutls doesn't build
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 08:55:03 +0200 (CEST)

[git cef079a2]

Folks,

gnutls doesn't build with my system's automake 1.14: If I start from a
fresh mxe repository, saying `make qt' (which automatically covers the
basic `make gcc'), the files in `build-aux/snippet/' delivered in the
tarfile get removed during the configuration process, making the build
fail – see attached log file.

What about enforcing `make build-requirements' all the time to avoid
such nasty glitches?

    Werner