Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gnutls doesn't build

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gnutls doesn't build
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 02:05:31 +1100

On 6 Oct 2014, at 17:55, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> gnutls doesn't build with my system's automake 1.14:

I thought the issues with that version were now resolved:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/issues/517

> What about enforcing `make build-requirements' all the time to avoid
> such nasty glitches?

`make build-requirements` is a works-for-me convenience at the moment and will
unlikely ever be part of the default build. We don’t want to enforce these
builds if they’re not necessary (and version detection is it’s own can of
worms).

How about an option in settings.mk to trigger the build for people who find it
necessary/useful?

Cheers,

Tony