Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Congrats - short question.

From: Nagaev Boris
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Congrats - short question.
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 14:46:04 +0300

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Jos De Laender <address@hidden> wrote:

> All,
>
> I seem to be stuck on this issue. The exiv2.dll doesn't load. Under wine I
> get :
>
> address@hidden:~/dlRaw$ wine dlRaw.exe
> wine: Call from 0x7bc4e590 to unimplemented function
> libstdc++-6.dll._ZNSt8ios_base4InitC1Ev, aborting
> err:module:attach_process_dlls "libexiv2-11.dll" failed to initialize,
> aborting
> err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for
> L"Z:\\home\\jos\\dlRaw\\dlRaw.exe" failed, status 80000100

Can you dump symbols of libstdc++-6.dll and libexiv2-11.dll with
prefixed nm (like usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32.static-nm) and look for
"_ZNSt8ios_base4InitC1Ev", please?

> I find very few references to that, but the ones I do find mention gcc
> (mingw) issue.
>
> Can I step back a compiler version the same way as I did for exiv2 in order
> to find out if that makes any difference ?

Currently we use GCC 4.9.3, which is rather stable. We have a plugin
which updates the compiler and the related packages to version 5.3.0.
Add "MXE_PLUGIN_DIRS=plugins/gcc5" to "make" command to switch to GCC
5.3.0.

> Or does someone have an idea on what might be the problem ?
>
> Thx !
>

> --
> Jos De Laender
>
> http://www.jodela.be
> https://www.de-laender.be:9961
>

> ---
> Dit e-mailbericht is gecontroleerd op virussen met Avast antivirussoftware.

Best regards,
Boris Nagaev