Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] where is BUILD_STATIC defined

From: Hansni Liu
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] where is BUILD_STATIC defined
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:59:48 +0800

I'm building a DLL with cross MinGW to be used by a program built with MSVC. I want the DLL to depend as little as possible on other DLLs, such as intl, libgcc. It seems that I cannot build the DLL with static libintl in the static toolchain.

BTW: are you going to port the ldd tool to check the dependency of DLLs?

Thanks for the great work of MXE.

hansni