[Mingw-cross-env-list] Thanks!

From: Boudewijn Rempt
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Thanks!
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 22:23:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I just needed to say: thanks! I managed, in one saturday afternoon
and one monday evening to build Krita, which is a complex application with a host of dependencies on Linux, for Windows.

Without MXE I would _never_ have managed that.

Here's my story:

http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi/hacking/krita/mxe_krita.html

I still have work to do, for some reason the gsl in MXE doesn't build
for me, and building it manually doesn't work either, and I've got some
more libraries to figure out of which OpenColorIO and Vc are the most
important, but it built! And it ran!

(I might also run into more complications later on, not sure whether
the wintab code in Krita built correctly, but anyway...)

So, thanks!

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org