Re: [Mldonkey-users] import official (development) client files?

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] import official (development) client files?
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:48:43 +0200 (CEST)

>  Could someone tell me, how to import the downloads in progress of
>  the official client to mldonkey? I find mldonkey quite powerful,
>  but
>  wouldn't like to start some downloads from scratch. So is there,
>  and if
>  so, what is the best way to achieve this?

Hi,

  In the command-line client (or GUI console or WEB interface), use
  the command 'import':

import "/home/bidule/edonkey"

  where the /home/bidule/edonkey is the directory where the
  configuration files are stored. Normally, mldonkey should correctly
  import the downloaded files, and restart the download from where it
  was started. If it is not the case, send a bug report.

Regards,

- MLDonkey