[Mldonkey-users] ocaml error

From: d00f
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] ocaml error
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:52:39 +0200

Hello

        I try to compil mldonkey and i have this error
ocamlopt.opt  -I +lablgtk  -I cdk  -I configwin  -I mp3tagui  -I okey -I lib
-I net  -I proto  -I client  -I gui  -I secret -c -dil -impl client.lam
/usr/bin/ocamlopt.opt: unknown option `-dil'.

Usage: ocamlopt <options> <files>
Options are:
  -a  Build a library
  -c  Compile only (do not link)
  -cc <comp>  Use <comp> as the C compiler and linker
  -cclib <opt>  Pass option <opt> to the C linker
  -ccopt <opt>  Pass option <opt> to the C compiler and linker
  -compact  Optimize code size rather than speed
  -dllpath <dir>  Add <dir> to the run-time search path for shared libraries
  -i  Print the types

I have this error on netbsd & linux. Who has an idea

thanks
d00f