Re: [Mldonkey-users] retry_delay and min_retry_delay

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] retry_delay and min_retry_delay
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:44:10 +0200

hi Christian Brandt,

>>   Can anybody explain what are options retry_delay and min_retry_delay
>>   used for. They are not explained in downloads.ini file. Thanks in
>>   advance.
CB>  Don't touch, its better to let mldonkey fill in these fields unless you
CB> are looking for some trouble in the open field...

Well, the trouble is already in the open field (I think you didn't
notice yet).

I'm glad that mldonkey contacted lugdunummaster because of this. I
hope this will prevent the banning of mldonkey from the network (which
is already in process).

Furthermore mldonkey should propagate it's sources to every server
it is connected to, not only one.

-roland