[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey_gui problem?

From: Ivo
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey_gui problem?
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:46:48 +0200

I've noticed a problem with mldonkey CVS's mldonkey_gui-- or maybe I'm just
daft. I haven't really looked into it; I don't have much time at the moment and
I've got other things on my mind. I'm sorry if I keep feeding absolute crap to
the list. :)

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but sometimes the mldonkey_gui just doesn't
seem to connect to the core. I can't see the list of servers or downloads, but
the core is certainly downloading. I suspect the donkey isn't connected to any
server at this moment (the GUI tells me so). Is this a known problem, or am I
the problem? :)

Ivo