Re: [Mldonkey-users] Autosave - mldonkey 1_99 Beta5

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Autosave - mldonkey 1_99 Beta5
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 19:02:13 +0200 (CEST)

>  yesterday i compiled the Beta 5 version of mldonkey. Im not sure, but is it
> possible, that the autosave function doesnt work ?
>
>  My computer crashed last night an when i restarted mldonkey all files where
> at 0% ..

On my computer, the autosave function works correctly. If your
computer crashed, maybe some files got corrupted, and mldonkey had to
regenerate "files.ini", restarting the download from scratch. If your
downloaded files are big (several chunks), and you are sure that some
chunks were downloaded, you can use the "Verify All Chunks" item in
the file contextual menu of the GUI, to force mldonkey to check if
some chunks were already downloaded, but it is CPU intensive :)

- MLDonkey