[Mldonkey-users] mail flood from mldonkey

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mail flood from mldonkey
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:31:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

(speaking of beta8)

bug 1:
After completing a random download, mldonkey floods the "finished
download"-mail about 90 times for the same file (every 1 - 9 minutes).
This mess lasts about 3 hours and it was introduced in beta5, I think.
Is this bug already known?

bug 2:
Any news regarding the open filedescriptor-bug? This is really a pain in
the ass.

bug 3:
The remove_old_servers doesn't remove any server at all. At least for me.
I still have about 22k server, and it won't decrease (I think a lot of these
are dead).

But besides of this, it is really the best filesharing program i ever
tested. Thanks mldonkey.

-Roland