[Mldonkey-users] Launching mlDonkey at boot time

From: Emmanuel Lesouef
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Launching mlDonkey at boot time
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:30:46 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to launch mlDonkey on my router/firewall.
Using debian, I made a /etc/init.d/mldonkey with the following content :

/usr/local/mldonkey/mldonkey

I made the following symlink :

/etc/rc2.d/S60mldonkey -> /etc/init.d/mldonkey

The program appears to launch but there is no connection to any servers.
When I try to telnet mldonkey from my personal computer (behind the
firewall), it leaves me with a "Connection closed".

Anyone know what happens ?
Don't hesitate to email me if you want more infos.

manu
--
Emmanuel Lesouef
Caen - 14000 (France)