[Mldonkey-users] make depend

From: Ivo
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] make depend
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:19:19 +0200

I accidentally mailed this directly to the original poster, who forgot to do a
make depend. Is there any reason the mailinglist's address shouldn't be placed
in a Reply-To header field? Anyway, here's what I should've posted to the
list:

A lot of people (including me) seem to forget make depend, even
though it has been make clear that mldonkey needs a make depend
before make. Can it not be made so that it does this automatically?
What's the downside of this?

Ivo