Re: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Some features and debianization

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Some features and debianization
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 07:45:05 +0200 (CEST)

A good solution could be to have :
1) one general option  to say: I want to be sure that all the files are
complete before using space for them.
2) a per file option to say: I'm not confident in this particular
file, I want to be sure it is complete before starting the download.

Of course, default behavior would be optimistic: I start the download
immediatly, even if not complete.

I will take a look at the patch next week, and include as much as it
is possible without breaking the "default" behavior.

Thanks for your patch, Goswin, I feel less alone now...

- MLDonkey

PS: BTW, is it me, or the other patch (#550) is not complete ?