[Mldonkey-users] Lugdunum

From: Maxime GLAIZOT
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Lugdunum
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 01:16:51 +0200

If i understand someone have some probleme with the connection to
the lugdunum server ?
Excuse me to doesn't reply on the thread but i'm new on the list
and i haven't the message.

I 'm conected actualy on lugdunum. I think that there a
protection on lugdunum for the "bot like" program. They detected
if you use this type of program il you try to connect many time
to theire server in a short time. Maybe mldonkey was banned
because of that no ?

For connecting to lugdunum I've made
set update_server_list true
and create a servers.ini with just lugdunum server.

I't seems to work good.

max