[Mldonkey-users] Problem with phpEselGui 0.3.1pre2

From: BendAR
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Problem with phpEselGui 0.3.1pre2
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:49:31 +0200

Hi,
I hope here are some guys who using the phpEselGui and are able to help me:
When I start the index.php all variables didn't set:
Warning: Undefined variable: _SERVER in ###\htdocs\esel\page_header.inc on
line 6
and that with variables like DEBUG and so on. All this variables are set in
the config.inc file or are globals like PHPSELF.
globals are activated in the php.ini.
In the log i can see that the script could connect to the mldonkey and when
i press the view downloads button i can see my downloads, but all on the
page are the errors!

Has anybody an idea?

cu
BendAR