Re: [Mldonkey-users] IO error

From: Christian Kaltepoth
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] IO error
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:17:00 +0200

On Saturday, 26. October 2002 11:03, you wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have the following error when I save files downloaded :
>
> from_gui: exception Sys_error("Input/output error") for message SaveFile
>
> I was wondering if my HD was full, but it isn't.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> manu

I had the same problem when i started mldonkey via a ssh session on a remote
system. I think you have to direct STDOUT and STDERR both to a file or device
to get it work...
I start mldonkey with this command:

./mldonkey > mldonkey.log 2> /dev/null &

This "2> /dev/null" seemed to have solved the problem for me...
Just try it :-)

Christian