Re: [Mldonkey-users] IO error

From: Emmanuel Lesouef
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] IO error
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:30:17 +0200

Le Sat, 26 Oct 2002 11:16:27 +0200
Christian Kaltepoth <address@hidden> a écrit:

#->I had the same problem when i started mldonkey via a ssh session on a
#->remote system. I think you have to direct STDOUT and STDERR both to a
#->file or device to get it work...
#->I start mldonkey with this command:
#->
#->./mldonkey > mldonkey.log 2> /dev/null &
#->
#->This "2> /dev/null" seemed to have solved the problem for me...
#->Just try it :-)
#->
#->Christian
#->

After starting mldonkey your way, I get the following error in the
console tab :

from_gui: exception Sys_error("Input/output error") for message
GuiProtocol

Is it a problem of write permission ?

manu

--