Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: infinite memory consumption

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: infinite memory consumption
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:10:23 +0100

Le Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:04:30 +0100 (CET), MLDonkey User
<address@hidden> a écrit :

> in fact mem_stats does a lot of output while most of it doesnt make sense
> to a generic user. what lines are you interrested in ?

Many items only make sense to mldonkey, but since the source of the problem
is unknown, give as much information as possible. Statistics about clients
and connections ("Clients" to "disconnected aliases") and statistics about
locs (?) ("Direct locs" to "unaware locks") would be great.

> Played with todays current but with the same huge mem leak.
> Its like mldonkey is running for 30 minutes and consumes 81MB ram.
> Give it 3 more hours and it crashes again.

Could you log how the above values change with time (15min after start, and
at least once or twice before it crashes) ?

Just FYI, my client stats after 12 hours, 4 files downloading, many shared
files:
   Clients: 1441
   Bad Clients: 783
   Read Buffers: 177720