[Mldonkey-users] Re: infinite memory consumption

From: saw
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: infinite memory consumption
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:53:18 +0100 (CET)

Hey guys,

as Pierre asked for here some more details on the setup.
The link this machine is running on is a 768/128
dsl line. the only thing i changed from the default values is the
allowed_ips parameter and the hard upload rate which is now set to 10 to
prevent mldonkey to completely use the entire upstream.
I tried to change the client_buffer_size to 250000 with no success.
I also set the shell to a max of 900 files for the shell and set
max_opened_connections to 500 in mldonkey. but nothing prevents mldonkey
from eating memory.
The client itself is compiled with --disable-multinet
Currently I download like 25 files.

regards,
saw