[Mldonkey-users] Force download

From: Gerhard Fuellgrabe
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Force download
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 09:38:08 +0100

Dear list members,

I am using mldonkey 2.0 and I have this problem:

After downloading and completing a 100MB file, I got an input/output
error while committing that file, and my data were lost (disk full).

After that I mounted a new partition as incoming, and I tried to
download the lost file once more. But it didn't work, because mldonkey
remembers it as already downloaded. Entering force_download didn't
work too. What is wrong? How can I tell mldonkey correctly that it
should download once more?

I would be pleased if you could help me.

Regards,
Gerry

--
Gerhard Fuellgrabe