Re: [Mldonkey-users] force download

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] force download
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:17:07 +0100

Michael wrote...
> how can I force a download of a already downloaded file. a recover_temp
> doesn't work, but mldonkey tell's me that this file is already downloaded.
> Thanks in advanced.
> By Michael

Just try to add the new download to mldonkey. It will issue a
warning/error that this file was already downloaded. Directly *after*
that use the command

force_download

Mldonkey will then download that file.
Other method: Stop mldonkey, see the file downloads.ini and delete the
hash of the file you want to download again in the already_downloaded section.