[Mldonkey-users] Server connections

From: Martin
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Server connections
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:17:07 +0100

After adding the patch to see server messages on the console i
constantly get:

message = "ERROR: Your port 7775 is not reachable. You have a LOWID,
look http://www.edonkey2000.com/documentation/lowid.html ! Please
correct your network config"

But this cant be true because on many servers i get a high id - port
7775 opened in firewall! Is this lugdunum blocking us??? If so how
does he identify mldonkey? (And what do we have to change so we can
connect again???)

Martin
--
GPGKEYID=6E6C3431 / SERVER=WWWKEYS.DE.PGP.NET
BOFH excuse : broadcast packets on wrong frequency