Re: [Mldonkey-users] Server connections

From: bruj0
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Server connections
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:05:28 -0300

This is becouse the lugdunum patch recognized your mldonkey client and refused
the connection.
What we can do is like i said make a patch for mldonkey so its not different
from the official edonkey client. But ive decided not to do it till mldonkey
(the author) says something about it, wether its yes or not.
But i also think that if you cant connect to bigs servers, is not a problem.
Since the client will make a query for sources of your files to ALL the servers
in your list. Given enough time that is. (someone correct me if im wrong)

bruj0