[Mldonkey-users] Temp / Incoming - Commit Error

From: eLcHi
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Temp / Incoming - Commit Error
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:04:39 +0100

Hello mldonkey-users-request,

Sunday, November 10, 2002, 12:36:51 PM, you wrote:

murno> - either temp and incoming directories are on two different partitions

Are you absolutely sure about this ?

I know i had this error with 1.16 but since i changed to 1.99 (now
2.0 of course) this error is gone.

I commit from the download-partition to my raid-system and since 1.99
it works flawlessly. mldonkey is running in it´s homedir and from
there i linked those two direktories ... works just fine

I usually start my donkey with this command

./mldonkey > mldonkey.log 2> mld_err.log &

But i got another script handy in case the servers.ini got too big
again.

filename: serverclean
------------------------
# !/bin/bash
echo "Deleting Servers"
rm -rf servers.ini*
./mldonkey > mldonkey.log 2> mld_err.log &
echo "Standby for Overnet-Boot"
sleep 10
HOSTIP="`host overnet.dyndns.org | cut -c 32-`"
./cmddonk $HOSTIP
echo "Donkey started / Overnet booted"
------------------------

filename: cmddonk
------------------------
#! /usr/bin/expect -f

spawn telnet 127.0.0.1 4000
expect "Use ? for help"
send "auth DONKEYPASSWORD\r"
expect "Full access enabled"
send "boot $argv 4665\r"
expect "peer added"
send "q\r"

Thought someone might be interested in this

--
Best regards,
 eLcHi                            mailto:address@hidden