Re: [Mldonkey-users] netbus/subseven traffic from mldonkey?

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] netbus/subseven traffic from mldonkey?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:28:09 +0100

Robert wrote...
> At this point, I leaning towards the harmless coincidence theory.  I do
> indeed see these guys in my server.ini file.  But certainly I can't be
> the first to see these sort of provacative hits pile up on my firewall?

This is why nobody saw that:
address@hidden:~ > cat /etc/services |grep netbus
address@hidden:~ > cat /etc/services |grep subseven
address@hidden:~ >

On my mychine there is no such service known so if someone connects on
that port its just like any other one...

BTW: Did you add these infos to your /etc/services or is this file
still out-of-the-box? Didnt know these were standarts by now  ;)