[Mldonkey-users] partial downloads no longer being shared(v2.00)

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] partial downloads no longer being shared(v2.00)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:00:00 -0500

Hi folks,

I have a perplexing problem- just a day or two ago, mldonkey stopped making chunks available for uploading, can't figure out why. "reshare" does nothing, restarting mldonkey has no effect, etc.

Usual behavior is for partially-downloaded-files to appear after they've been hashed at startup; I get a flurry of disk activity as it hashes the files If I start downloading a file, the second I get one completed block, the file shows up in upstats. That's not the case anymore.

Anything I can clear out or reset to fix this? Nothing has presented itself. If it wasn't for the 4-5 downloads I have that are half-way or further along, I'd just reinstall from scratch. Can I move temp files to a new mldonkey dir and issue a recover_temp?

(please cc me in replies, I am not on the list)

Thanks,
Brett
--
----