[Mldonkey-users] Re: mldonkey eating up all memory again

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: mldonkey eating up all memory again
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:24:00 +0100

>>> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1555&group_id=1409 )

>> Ok. My files don't exceed 700 sources and I only connect using ISDN, so
>> this seem both be the limiting parameters on my side.

> Well 700 is several houndred sources. I cannot tell you if this suffices or
> not to trigger the bug. You can see it yourself though. If mldonkey uses
> more upstream bandwith than you set with hard_up_max, then it has already
> happend.

Nope. I set it to 6kbit/s and it never uses more than this. The graphs
from donitor show the same: straight line at 6kbit/s.

I seem to be very lucky ;)

Maybe, because my downstream is always filled with downloads, mldonkey
is not able to gather too much sources in a very short time, thus
avoiding the bug to trigger.

S°

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
50: Version x.1